French-Canadian Culture Take Over
This is our most thorough, in-depth program!
Invite Gilbert- Le Bûcheron, to immerse your students in French Canadian Culture the FUN way!
Perfect for larger schools or for schools wanting an in-depth French-Canadian cultural experience.
How Does It Work?
French-Canadian Dance Workshops:
- Workshops– 30 minutes each; Groups of 50 students at a time are taught traditional French-Canadian dances, songs & how to play musical spoons.
- Students experience multiple workshops over the course of the residency- making this the most in-depth program available.
- Dance style is tailored to each grade level, but may include: round dance, circle dance, line dance and square dance!
Stories of Canada Show (60 minutes):
- At the end of the program, all students & staff gather together in the gym.
- Students are showcased in the final Stories of Canada show, where they show off what they learned!
- Learn Canada’s history through the perspective of voyageur, explorers and pioneers in the energetic and participatory final show.
Residency Program Details
- 2 Days
- 3 Days
- 4 Days
- 5 Days
Language: Songs are in French, but the program can be delivered in French or English, based on student’s level of comprehension.
Audience size: Perfect for larger schools or smaller schools looking to immerse their students in a French-Canadian cultural experience.
- Appropriate for all grade levels!
- Dance difficulty can be tailored for K- Grade 12
Please CONTACT US for quotes and available dates!