Workshops & Story of Canada Show
Perfect for larger schools, designed to give you the best of both worlds!
Invite Gilbert- Le Bûcheron, to immerse your students in French Canadian Culture the FUN way!
A perfect way to celebrate Carnaval & winter festivities, and to bring your classroom curriculum to life!
How Does It Work?
French-Canadian Dance Workshops:
- 6 Workshops– 30 minutes each; Groups of 50 students at a time are taught traditional French-Canadian dances and songs.
- Dance style is tailored to each grade level, but may include: round dance, circle dance, line dance and square dance!
Stories of Canada Show (60 minutes):
- At the end of the day, all students & staff gather together in the gym.
- Students are showcased in the final Stories of Canada show, where they show off what they learned!
- Learn Canada’s history through the perspective of voyageur, explorers and pioneers in the energetic and participatory final show.
Full Day Program Details
- All day! (with breaks for recess and lunch)
- See a sample schedule HERE
Language: Songs are in French, but the program can be delivered in French or English, based on student’s level of comprehension.
Audience size: Ideal for 200 students or less. For larger schools, see our Full Day Program.
- Appropriate for all grade levels!
- Dance difficulty can be tailored for K- Grade 12
Please CONTACT US for quotes and available dates!