This is your all-inclusive Teacher’s Guide to French-Canadian culture and history!
This step-by-step guide captures the spirit of what Les Bûcherons have shared with over 1 million students…and gives you the tools you need to share it with your classroom!
- Easy to follow quizzes & learning activities (with answer keys)
- Song lyrics (French and English)
- Musical notation for French-Canadian songs
- Learn to dance- Directions for traditional line and square dance (both written and visual DVD)
- Learn to sing- Karaoke CD + Song with Lyrics CD
- DVD- Follow-along to learn songs, dances and spoon routines!
FMNI theme is identified through the guide, for specific FNMI learning.
Bring social studies, French and music lessons to life with this curriculum-based learning Teacher’s Guide!
There are no reviews yet.